Sunday, May 5, 2013

Photograph Of 'Something' At The San Antonio International Airport... What is it?


*

I received these photos and report from a man who on May 2, 2013 at 6:30 AM, drove past the San Antonio, Texas Airport and took photos of the morning sky. 
I've tried to determine if the object in the photos could possibly be a reflection... but of what?  There are no structures of this sort in the area, nor lights to match.

Please note: The photos presented here have been cropped from the originals.

Here is that report, unedited:


Location: San Antonio, Texas
Date: May 2, 2013
Time: approx. 6:30 AM



This was all by accident I got these pictures. I was trying to get the picture for the view and bam there it was. I was driving while taking this, so I wasn't paying much attention. I can't explain it. Help?

Those pictures were over san antonio airport, sorry forgot to mention that. I know I couldn't have been the only one it was about 630am give or take.

No other structures of any nature. I to was thinking maybe a reflection as well. But if you look at the picture with lights on it, it seems to be almost the same distance from the tower...I just can't see that being a reflection. Weird is all I can say.
[Name withheld by SW/LITS]

*

Note: If this is a real object over the Sam Antonio International Airport, then someone had to have seen it.  If you did, please report it. 

If you have suggestions as to what it could be, please leave a comment but as always, please be civil.   Thank you. -SW

          *******************************************************

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are cropped so we cannot see the full frame. In the top picture, to the right and in the middle is something that might well be the reflection we are seeing in the bottom picture. And we understand the photographer did not see the object in the sky.
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fact that the photog didn't see this when they snapped the photo almost certainly rules it out as a UFO. That would be unmistakable, so most likely reflection or something. Thanks for posting though, I'll share it with my readers if others come forward about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what the conclusion was about this topic, but I have another picture of the alleged UFO from that morning. It was sent to me from a friend who drove near the airport that morning. I'd like to submit the picture to this site if I could.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To submit a photo, please do so by email. You will find that email address on the "Contacts" page.
      Thank you.

      Delete

LITS is a site dedicated to the study of the UFO and alien phenomena. You'll find information about UFO sightings, alien abductions, astronomy, science and technology.

This is a Non-profit site. Comments that contain URLs will be deleted.

I do not edit comments, so if you don't want your address posted and you have a question, or have had a sighting you wish to report, please email me directly, rather than post a comment. My email addresses are listed on the "Report UFO Sightings" page. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...